I first want to say SORRY for being so absent! As some of you may know, I'll be in the United States until June. My visa didn't come through as quickly as expected so I'm going to reapply in April/May to be back in Brazil by June.
The Shores of Grace team is doing very well in Brazil. I miss them so much! Most of them are in training as of now and in June we'll all be in Recife, Brazil together to open a home for children who have been in prostitution and abusive situations.
Since I've been home I've traveled to speak at the Global Awakening school in Pennsylvania. The students were receptive to what God is doing both in Brazil and in the United States by helping children, men and women who are in need. Their hearts started breaking more for what God's heart breaks for. Since I've been serving in Brazil, I've noticed a lot of people are starting to step up and help bring this injustice of prostitution to an end.
While I'm home I'll be working at Cimi's Bistro at the Pinnacle in Grove City. I love my job and everyone I work with. I'm so blessed to be able to go back while I'm home.
I'll be traveling some more while I'm home. Next month I'll be heading down to Lexington, Kentucky to hang out with Ked and Michelle Frank. They have a women's refuge down there, so I'm excited about spending time with them and the girls in the house.
God has been doing great things in my heart about my future and what He has planned for me. It's so exciting to see specific things line up in life. I'm so happy for what my life holds in the near future :)
Being home with family is always a nice touch :)
Have an amazing beautiful day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment