No matter where we are in life, the fact is, life does not slow down. Can you believe it's April already? I know my mom can't, haha. The beginning of the month is always a reminder that June is getting closer. June 13th I'll be heading back down south. As much as I've enjoyed my time home, I'm ready to be back in Brazil. I miss my family down there and I'm ready to get back to work :)
Since I've been home, most of you know, I'm back serving at Cimi's Bistro at Pinnacle Golf Club in Grove City. I work with some amazing people who have become great friends with, so it's fun for me to go to work :)
Everything in Brazil is going really well. When I move back I'll be going straight to Recife, Brazil, it's the farthest NE point (a beautiful city that is about to be changed by the love of God). We are moving there to open up rescue homes for both boys and girls who have been living on the streets. I just got a newsletter updated from Nic and Rachael Billman, and it's very exciting to hear about all the favor Shores of Grace is getting with the government and officials in Recife :) I've had the opportunity to visit Recife, so I'm anxious to get back!
Home Prayers Please..... My dad's sister has bone cancer and we would really appreciate your prayers. Some days are better than others, however, she has been in a lot of pain lately. Please pray with us for her complete healing and that she'll get her strength back.
Peace & Love :)
Praying for you all!
ReplyDelete