Hello friends!
WOW-- With time flying by so quickly, it's amazing to look back at everything that has happened within the last couple of months.
Let me start out by saying how incredibly blessed I feel to be home with my family for the holidays. There's nothing like it :)
On my way back home from Brazil, I told the Lord I was ready to run with Him as soon as I hit US soil. Well, that's exactly what I've been doing and I'm loving every second of it!
I'm now working with a non-profit organization called Refuge for Women. We provide a safe home for women who are in the sex industry and want to come out of that lifestyle. In the house they have a chance to start dreaming again and get healing. God loves His children so much and it's so fun working alongside Him. Daily I'm amazed by who He is more and more.
Within these next couple of months RFW is going to be busy getting the house open and ready for the girls to come live in the house. Please be praying for everyone who's involved in Refuge for Women and for our families! It's so exciting what we're apart of.
If you want more information on RFW please email me at becky@refugeforwomen.org
If you'd like to be added to our mailing list, please also let me know :)
Have a great New Year!!! Everyone be careful :)

No comments:
Post a Comment