Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sept. Global2

HEY!!
OK So I'm quickly realizing that as I get older, life goes by super fast! And more and more things are bitter sweet, Yes I want to learn more and go deeper with God, BUT I want to just relax and enjoy it while I'm here and I feel like it's flying by!
Couple of updates, still looking for that j.o.b. that the Lord has for me! Yup, that's all I can say. It hasn't been the easiest task for me, BUT that's ok, I'm just trusting in the Lord!
Moving on ;) I forgot to give you my address and stuff, but I think anyone can read this, so here's my email address and if you'd like my home address, you can just email me and I'll give it to you that way :) rkcorbitt@yahoo.com
Ok, so I met with the place that I'm going to volunteer at, it's called Life Choices Clinic. We basically go around to different middle schools and high schools and have a presentation on abstinence. I'm very excited to get involved with some kids from the schools around here. That way I can reach out to them, and they'll have someone to look up to. It's really neat, we'll pray before entering the school, we'll go in, share testimonies, do skits, then we'll pray when we're finished (not with the kids, but with each other). I guess the kids really open up and so God's going to be doing great things there!
We had our first "home group" meeting today :) My leaders are 2nd year students, they are awesome! We'll be doing out reaches together and sharing the Love of Christ around the city.
So we've have a couple speakers this week, one being Musy Hart, she spoke of deliverance and she was such a sweet lady! Then for the rest of the week we've had Mark Burlinson. He's been talking about the Fathers Love... WOW.. He gives us the most simple things that are so easy to grasp, but yet I'm looking at them totally different now and really taking it all in. Just one example of something He's been sharing with us is that NO matter where we are in life, God loves us. There isn't anything we could have done or do to make Him love us any less, AND there is NOTHING we can do great to make Him love us any more than what He already does. YEAH!! That's just sooo awesome to me!
This school has really allowed for my heart to be open more and more, the Lord is stretching me, but it's ok, I've given Him the reign to do whatever He wants with me :)
Ok well have a ggggrrrrreeeaaattttt weekend!!
Love you Long time :)
Becky Kay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment