Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sept. Global3


Hi ;)


So I'm realizing now that it's getting harder to be away from home... I don't know how I'll ever make it til Christmas! I know some of my family are making bets b/c they don't think I'll make it, well I don't think I will either! Let's just say if I ever have a weekend free, I'M COMING HOME!! This weekend my mom and dad are meeting me half-way to have lunch/dinner so that will be grrrrrrrrrreat!! I can't wait for that! That doesn't cover seeing the rest of my family, so I'll have to work on getting them over here sometime soon or I might go crazy ;) I love them and it's so hard being away from them for so long!!

Our speaker this week (Mark Virkler) is teaching us "How to Hear God's Voice." There are four main "steps" and they are pretty simple to follow: be still, focus on Jesus, be spontaneous, and write! I love hearing God and listening to what he has to say, he pretty much just loves to LOVE on you. It's great!

Yesterday Lauren and I got out our cameras and took tons of pics around the apartment. As you can see we had a pretty good time! I also volunteered at the Life Choices Clinic and was able to share my testimony with some 11th grade kids! They seemed to take in what I had to say pretty well, and I know the teacher was happy that we came.

This weekend is PA Awake! It's where a bunch of Church's are getting together and praying over the state of PA so that should be really good! So if you think about it, be praying on Saturday for us! There's a vision that we're praying for to come to pass. I guess William Penn had a vision that PA is going to start a revival that will bring forth the US and even beyond that (all the nations). So we should all be getting ready for God to show up!

Also, I just want you to be aware that the Muslims are marching around Capitol Hill all day Friday. So let's just pray that God will wreck their world and they will have a visitation from God! And that whatever they have planned, will be ended before every getting to it!

OK so big weekend ;) AND after the weekend I'll know (on Tuesday) whether I get the J.O.B. @ Kay Jewelers :)

Don't be afraid to write comments on here, I like getting the feed back! Thanks for all your support, love you all!!

Beckussss
ps I go to Brazil in about two weeks :) CAN'T WAIT!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this... it's like a journal! Now I get to catch up on Becky's daily life.. haha. I also love how your roommate calls you Rebecca. My, you are just growing up in all sorts of ways! :-) Love and miss you, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky
    It's so great to see you growing up (I know, its a little late for that, but you will always be my lil Becky!) and doing such great things! I think of you often and will be praying for you this weekend especially too. Love you babe!!

    ReplyDelete