AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I leave for Brazil tomorrow!! :) I want to throw up I'm so excited!! Like my stomach is burning b/c I can NOT wait to get there!! Randy Clark is already there and he can't wait for us to get there, he said that he's been experiencing things he's never seem before, and that he just can't wait for us to get ahold of it too! The interns that are with him say this is the best global experience they've ever had!! AHHHHH!! Can you believe that!?! I want you to come!
Ok so in Brazil we'll get our itenerary that morning of what we're doing that day, but a general schedule is that we'll all get up and have breakfast together, then we'll make our way to "training." We'll be taught by Randy Clark (founder of Global) and Max Myers (the director of Global). After class we will head back to the hotel and have "down time," we can do w/e (tour Brazil, nap, pray for ppl of the streets haha, etc.), then we'll have to get back to the church for services, and this is where the action comes in :) We'll be praying for 1000s of people :) we wont be leaving the churchs until around 1 or 2 o'clock in the morning :) soooooo get ready for some crazy testimonies when I get back :) When you're praying for me I encourage you to be praying for something specific, something that you want me to see or witness and be praying that it comes to pass, that way, when I get back you can ask me if (for instance) I saw a person be raised from the dead b/c Jesus wasn't done using them here on earth :) hahahahaha OMG I can't wait to get there!
I'll be journaling a lot, so again be ready to hear about some crazy stuff! I have to be at the school at 1 o'clock to take off from there, they'll shuttle us to Baltimore, then I'll fly to Huston, TX. Then from TX I'll fly to Sao Paulo, Brazil :) and I'll be there til Oct. 14th :) Soooo I'll talk to you when I get back! MUCH MUCH MUCH LOVE!!
~Me
OMG BECK HAVE SO MUCH FUN! LOVE YOU!
ReplyDelete