Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Oct. Global5



Brasil=Amazing


Every night we went to a church, the first three nights we were at a different church, then the last three nights we were at the same church. During the day we would have our own time to do sightseeing or rest. Every night after the church we would go back to the hotel and some would go to bed, others would hang out. We didn't get back to the hotel until about midnight or later. So we were tired, but always wanted to keep going and pray for people. Let me tell you, we saw thousands of healings :)

There were so many "firsts" for me while I was over there. God was doing miraculous things in me and through me. I saw so many healings, my eyes were open in an entirely different way. We prayed for so many people. AND it was incredible. Just some of the healings that I saw after praying were, headaches gone, a lady had a lump in her neck and God healed her and it disappeared :) There were a could of people that had a hard time breathing that came up to me for prayer, I prayed for them and they could breath 100% better after we were done praying. A girls knee that she had hurt in "futbol" was healed, she could put more pressure on it than any time before.

Other healings that we saw were eye's being opened, a man was in a wheelchair and he got up and walked and was healed from MS, people with metal in their bodies were able to move in ways they never could before... JUST BECAUSE Jesus loves all of us and wants to touch us and heal us!! I personally had a sore throat one night and God literally touched me and it was gone :) i kept swallowing to see if it was still there, and it wasn't :) GOD is SOOO GOOD!!

I miss Brasil a lot! I did not want to come back home for the fact that I met a lot of great people! It's sad to think that I don't know when I'll see those people again. I'm telling you, such great friendships were formed in such little time. OK anyways, if you have any questions or you want to know a little more, just let me know! Brasil is amazing, Randy Clark did an amazing job, it was great working under his ministry over there, if you ever get a chance to work along side him I highly recommend it.

For the first time in my life I would love to learn a different language, Portuguese :)

I'm trying to get in the swing of things again, again it's just hard being away from the people I met, but God is going to be doing great and mighty things here too :)

Love you all!! Again don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Heybeka/ Rebecca (they pronounce the R with the H sound, so that's how you pronounce my name in portuguese, one of my friends that I met, Melqui, always said, "Heybeka, you crazy" haha he hardly knew any english)

No comments:

Post a Comment