I know it's taken me awhile to write on this (mainly b/c I forgot about it)
Anyways, I just got back from IHOP (international house of prayer). It was amazing! You can actually watch it for free wed-sat nights from 7pm-1am @ http://www.ihop.org/ I definitely encourage you to watch. There is a revival going on there and God is pouring out his love there immensely. Its an indescribable feeling, it's deep.
God is so good! His love for us is unlike anyone else's love.
Now, when you watch, there might be some things that you're just not sure about, but I'm telling you, sometimes the Lord just touches people in different ways and people react to the Holy Spirit coming over them in different ways. I've prayed and prayed about it and the Holy Spirit has just convicted me not to judge others and their manifestations and to just worship the Lord however He leads me to. NOT to worry how others are worshipping him.
Can I just share something with you? The Lord loves you and thinks you're beautiful! He is so happy with the way He created you!
Let me know if I can pray for you in any area of your life, God is restoring peoples lives and He also still heals today. I've witnessed first hand at the healings He has done in me and through me. Our God is an awesome God! and I just encourage you to get away with Him today, go on a walk with Him, He loves spending time with you! If you haven't talked to Him in awhile, that's ok, He's standing right in front of you, waiting for you to have that relationship with Him again :)
I love you all, email me at rkcorbitt@yahoo.com if you have questions or just want me to pray with you about anything!!
Be Blessed!
Becky Kay!
No comments:
Post a Comment