Sunday, October 10, 2010

Getting Ready for the move

Here's a little update on what I've been doing,
I graduated from Global School of Supernatural Ministries in May 2010 (in Pennsylvania). Ever since then I have moved back home and I am working at Pinnacle Golf Club and Fannin's Farmers Market and Deli. I'm saving up for my move in January. I leave for Brazil to do missions works on January 17th, 2011. I am so excited and can not wait to get down there. Yes, I love being home with my family and friends, but at the same time I can't wait to see what God is going to have planned for me down there. Send me your email address if you would like to be added to a group list for Brazil updates that I'll be sending out monthly when I get to Brazil.
I am now going through the process of getting my student visa, my acceptance letter from the Brazil School is on it's way to me now, so when I recieve that, I will be able to apply for the visa :) Pray for no complications!
That's about it for now, sorry it has taken me so long to write,
Be blessed!!
Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment