So I'm home with my family, and let me tell you, it's amazing!!
But before I get into what I've been doing, let me rewind a little bit.
The night before we left to come back to the US, we had a going away party. We invited a lot of our friends over and it was so much fun! However, it was so hard to say goodbye. AND let me tell you, I miss everyone I've met in Brazil so much!!
I wrote about another dinner/banquet we had on the Shores of Grace website. If you'd like to read it you can go to: http://www.shoresofgrace.com/updates/update-blog/item/our-banquet-room
A popular question since I've been home is, do you miss Brazil? OR Are you going back? (haha, mostly from my family) My answer is yes (to both questions). My heart is completely in what we do in Brazil, even since I've been home. I've heard stories from the girls that are still there about all of our friends that we've met. Some are heart breaking, but others are really nice to hear. Even from the US I'm cheering on victory and freedom :)
So, since I've been home I have surrounded myself with family :) It's been amazing. We've gone to the pool, ate at our favorite restaurants, and have movie nights quite often. I can't even start to explain to you how much I love being with them, it's a great feeling :)
Well, I hope to see you all while I'm home. I wanted to invite you to come and hear Nic and Rachael Billman this Friday (15th) night. They will be leading worship then Nic will speak and tell some stories about Brazil, and will talk about what we're up to next. If you'd like do come it'll start at 7pm in Lancaster. The address is 2585 East Main, Lancaster, OH 43103, please let me know if you can make it, I'd really love to see you there. OR if you have any questions, just ask :)
Ok well, have an amazing summer, I'll be in the US until September 14th :)
:):):):):):):) alllll smiles :):):):):):):):)
Becky
No comments:
Post a Comment